NOTICE OF A GENERAL MEETING
The British Association of Snowsport Instructors Limited
(Company Number SC278963)
3 March 2017
Notice is hereby given that a General Meeting of The British Association of Snowsport Instructors Limited shall be held on 22 April 2017 at Hotel Hohenhaus, Hohenhausgasse 774, A-6294, Hintertux, Austria at 5.00pm local time for the purpose of considering and, if thought fit, passing the following resolution:
“Ordinary Resolution 1” – Marketing Director
That James Arnold, Kayleigh Dickson or Gareth Roberts be appointed as Marketing Director, with Full and Life Members having the right to vote in favour of the candidate, as follows:
i) That James Arnold be appointed as Marketing Director; or
ii) That Kayleigh Dickson be appointed as Marketing Director; or
iii) That Gareth Roberts be appointed as Marketing Director
By order of the Board.
3 March 2017
R. James Lister
17 The Square
Notes to this Notice of General Meeting
Online voting is now open (5pm Friday 10 March 2017) for the position of Marketing Director.
If you are a Full or Life Member you are eligible to exercise your voting rights in this election. Login to your Member area and click on the blue voting button in your profile page to cast your vote electronically.
All the relevant documentation relating to the candidates as well as an ordinary voting and proxy voting form can be found using the link below. The voting forms in the document below should be used only if you choose not to vote electronically.
Voting Documentation Marketing Director April 2017
1. As a Member of the Company, you are entitled to appoint a proxy to exercise all or any of your rights to attend, speak and vote at the Meeting and a proxy form is included with this notice of meeting. You can only appoint a proxy using the procedures set out in the notes to the proxy form.
2. A proxy does not need to be a Member of the Company but must attend the Meeting to represent you. Details of how to appoint the Chairperson of the Meeting or another person as your proxy are set out in the notes to the proxy form.
3. You may appoint more than one proxy provided each proxy is appointed to exercise rights attached to different shares. You may not appoint more than one proxy to exercise rights attached to any one share. If you do not give your proxy an indication of how to vote on any resolution, your proxy will vote or abstain from voting at his or her discretion. Your proxy will vote (or abstain from voting) as he or she thinks fit in relation to any other matter which is put before the Meeting.
The notes to the proxy form explain how to direct your proxy, how to vote on the resolution or withhold
4. All voting forms can be found on pages 9 and 10. Voting forms can be returned by email or by post
and must be returned no later than Thursday 20 April 2017 at 5.00pm. Return by email to email@example.com or by post to BASI, Morlich House, 17 The Square, Grantown-on-Spey, Morayshire,
Scotland. PH26 3HG.
5. All online votes can be cast via your Member Area on the BASI website. Log into your Member Area as usual and select the Voting button to complete your vote. The online voting will open at 5.00pm on Friday 10 March 2017 and close at 5.00pm on Thursday 20 April 2017.
Please note: You will be unable to vote in this election unless you have paid your 2016/17 membership subscription.