GAPSKI IS AN 11 WEEK SKI INSTRUCTOR TRAINING COURSE FOR BASI LEVELS 1&2, BASED IN TIGNES, FRANCE
GapSki is an 11 week long ski instructor taining course based in Tignes, France. GapSki is simply the most all-inclusive and value for money skiing Gap course on the market based in one oft he best ski areas in the world. The Espace Killy comprises of Tignes and Val d’Isere which has some oft he best snow records in Europe and can boast world class on and off piste terrain.
Course Dates: January - March
Please visit our website HERE (Hyperlink www.gapski.com) for course dates and booking information.
The Course Includes:
- 252 Hours of Gapski training and assessment to reach a BASI level 2 Ski Instructor qualification!
- Race, freestyle, moguls and off-piste training, plus ski tuning!
- A free heli ski day!
- Exclusive Aprés ski events!
- Exclusive in-resort discounts at shops and bars!
- London briefing and free ski jacket!
- Airport pick up and transfers
- Central accommodation, only 5 minutes walk to the main lift.
- Full season ski pass for the full Espace Killy range - one of the largest ski areas in France!
- Breakfast and dinner five times per week
- All course materials and assessment fees
- In resort GapForce leader!
Give yourself an incredible season - Call for details!
Who are Gapski?
Gapski are a BASI accredited partner and responsible for all the training and assessment that will lead to your BASI level 1 and 2 courses. When qualified you’ll be able to teach all over the world with a highly respected qualification. The Gapski team comprises one of the most experienced and highly qualified groups of instructor trainers in the Alps, including BASI Trainers, Canadian Race Coaches and British Demo Team members – you will receive the best, cutting edge training available.
Further Information If you would like more details about the course please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, E. email@example.com, T. +44(0)7870634180 +33(0)615393008 or visit our website www.gapski.com