Since 2000 BASS Morzine have created the best environments to train through the BASI system. We have always been passionate about supporting BASI members in achieving their ambitions. Our success is illustrated through the number of instructors now working in our ski school who trained through our very own Professional Programme.
Who runs your training?
Five current BASI Alpine Trainers experienced in delivering all teaching and technical modules from BASI level 1 to 4. Twelve experienced BASI Level 4 ISTD Instructors, BASI Interski Demo Team & Reserve Team Members make for a team you cannot find anywhere else.
Why train with BASS?
- BASS is a long term, trusted European Business Partner of BASI.
- Our organization is led by world class skiing professionals
- We can help secure employment in Switzerland, Italy or New Zealand after successful completion of your BASI Level 2.
- All our courses are led by BASI Trainers who currently deliver all levels of BASI courses.
- A dedicated mentor to train you on and off the slopes.
- Our full time L1 and L2 training programs include all BASI Courses
- State of the art teaching and coaching techniques to get the best performance from you at any time.
- Gain an international qualification also recognized by Edinburgh University as SCQF Level 7.
- Strict group sizes of 8 in all our training programs.
- Keep your independence, source your own accommodation to suit your personal budget.
- Full-time programs or flexi-programs for all BASI levels from 1-4, to fit your lifestyle.
14 Week Fastrack to BASI Level 1 & Level 2
- 116 Hrs Training
- 70 Hrs Ski School Experience with the most highly qualified teachers in the world and real ski school clients
- 60 Hrs structured practice
- HSE First Aid Course
- Second language coaching
- Ski Tuning Workshops
- Off piste awareness course
- Support team in resort
- End of Season Party
- Online Video Analysis – access anytime
- Fitness Program
- Only Portes du Soleil training center to offer discounted season ski passes
- 5 day ski pass only from 148 EUR (tbc)
- Preview to level 3 preparation.
The Ski Area
The Portes Du Soleil is one of the largest linked ski areas in the world, 14 resorts, 2 countries and over 650km of pisted runs with enormous off piste in between. A Burton Stash snowpark and super sized half pipes puts this area on the freestyle and off piste map. Famous Morzine stade and Swiss wall are some of our training slopes. Situated 1hr 15mins from Geneva airport, you can leave the UK in the morning and be skiing in the Afternoon by frequent and affordable flights and airport transfers.
Morzine & Les Gets
Authentic mountain village feel, these resorts are the best-kept secret in the Alps. Free resort shuttle bus to get you around the resorts and 52 hotels and 41 bars to keep you going after a day in the Portes Du Soleil. We can arrange fitness classes are the local gym or swim time at the new swimming complex in the heart of town.
We’ve been endorsed in the following media: Daily Mail, Fall Line, Whitelines, Planet Ski, Telegraph, welove2ski, ifyouski.com, skiclub.co.uk
2017/18 Course dates coming soon..
Flexi Package: Train when you can, no commitment-training package to suit you
For Further Information
Please call: 00 + 33 (0) 4 50 74 78 59 (Fr)(Dec-Apr) or 0871 780 1500 (UK)
BASS Morzine, 19 Le Baraty, 74110 Morzine, France.
Get Social with us, and our previous trainees!
Facebook Twitter Instagram Vimeo