We have received notification of the working regulations required to work in the autonomous region of Trentino in Italy.
- BASI Levels 3 & 4 - can work independently with clients for the maximum of a two- week period.
- BASI Level 2 can work for the maximum of a 7 - week period within recognised Trentino ski schools.
Any Member wishing to work in Trentino must submit a prior declaration of temporary and/or occasional occupation as a ski instructor. You can find the declaration form here. You will also have to submit the following evidence:
- Copy of your ID card/ passport
- Copy of valid BASI full licence;
- Copy of a PERSONAL valid insurance covering at least 1.000.000 €;
- Criminal record and pending charges certificate;
- Self-declaration of Italian language skill
As Italy is a member of the EU, work permits are not required.
For those members who have been issued an MoU stamp, you can apply for equivalence to the Maestro di Sci Italiano by completing this form. In addition to completing the form, you're required to provide evidence that you've paid the €32 stamp duty. This duty is for those who do not have residency status in Italy. To be able to complete the form you will need to have competence in the Italian language. Once you have completed the form there is an option to scan this along with all associated documents required and send to the email address at the top of the form.